Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Character Animation


I don't have toys at home so I just walk around the house to find something. Luckily, my brother went around and found small things that he likes so I used most of his bought stuff from our trip to Mexico to make a film. My mom happened to have see through boxes that she grabbed from her work place so I took out the cap and made a transparent layer. This layer helped with lifting the turtle up while I take a picture. 

My process for this at first was to use Premiere Pro to compress my scene but Premiere is never good at editing photographs. Instead, I went back to Photoshop Animation and it was a ton easier. It was more convenience because I could erase the see through plastic cap in the pictures I took to made the turtle lifting its body possible.  


No comments:

Post a Comment